Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mark queries

Posted by Mac 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Mac
Mark queries
December 06, 2013 09:48AM
Your site was marked twice, and if there was an issue, it was revisited numerous times by both markers until we were sure the issue was code-related and not something else. Because some time has passed in the marking process, it implies that problems we experienced were persistent, so you cannot claim "it worked, I just checked". It was your responsibility to ensure your site is working, and given the time that elapsed in the marking process, you should have picked up on this and informed us accordingly sad smiley

If you received a supp, you must fix and resubmit.
If you failed, then please note the course structure is changing from 2014 - no more portfolios. Because ICT3612 will also change in 2nd semester 2014, and because it builds on this module (chapters 1-12 followed by 13-23), it means you will have to start afresh with the new prescribed handbook.

As general feedback, the team selection counted the most because this is where all the player and venue information is "pulled together". Few students managed that successfully - you cannot type player/venue/position in here (discussed on this forum), nor can you enter a position manually for a player when you insert his/her details - it must be in a drop-down to prevent typing errors. However, if the rest was working, then you could still have passed because insert/edit/delete is the minimum skills required.
Re: Mark queries
December 06, 2013 10:47AM
HI Mac,

My site is working perfect, then I was given 0%. I can pull data everything it can do, but I was given 0%. How come? Please advice.

only one bug in my site which I know. If I confirm the delete page on team selection to NO then it giving me headers sent already error. Otherwise everything working fine.

don't post link here!
Mac
December 06, 2013 11:17AM
As said above - the site was visited numerous times.

The message that greeted markers every time was that the site was suspended....

Send me the login details and URL of the back-end (where files are uploaded) of the site per email.
Mac
December 06, 2013 11:18AM
To other students with mark queries - please email me . do not discuss here. I do not have time to visit here on a regular basis... way too busy sad smiley
December 06, 2013 11:24AM
mac Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As said above - the site was visited numerous
> times.
>
> The message that greeted markers every time was
> that the site was suspended....
>
> Send me the login details and URL of the back-end
> (where files are uploaded) of the site per email.

Hi Mac.

Which email address to send to. you can send me the email address to xxxx. I have also contacted my web hosting company to verify this to me.

Thanks
December 06, 2013 11:26AM
Good day

I was surprised to see that my results on ICT2613 say I was absent from exam. I have submitted both ICT2613 and ICT3612 portfolios on the same day but received marks on ICT3612 only.
Mac
December 06, 2013 11:37AM
Please see the submission document for my email address.

Please read your emails as I have answered other queries asked here by email....

I am closing this thread - send an email!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.