Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So I went overboard.... now what??

Posted by OngeskikteVeldmuis 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
So I went overboard.... now what??
October 11, 2013 12:35AM
Mr Mac... I have a problem eye popping smiley

I've coded and tested EVERYTHING and it all works fine except for the fixtures pages... now when I got to that part I checked the db table and saw that there is only 1 field for opponents... which led me to the following thread: Fixtures.

I know I inboxed you on this forum to ask this very same question but I got no reply... so I just went ahead.

The issue is... I didn't just create the site for the manager of 1 club... I did it for an entire league... multiple teams etc etc... so for me to complete the project I will have to edit the fixtures table to create a teamA vs teamB scenario.

But I'm afraid that you might penalize me for not sticking to the project brief?

I would much rather prefer to complete it as is, than having to start from scratch and limit it to one team.... hoping that it will be marked on the basis of functionality.... because after all, what I did includes what is expected in the project... with just a bit more detail.
Mac
Re: So I went overboard.... now what??
October 11, 2013 08:28AM
Remember I do not read PM's - as per the tut letter it is not to be used for academic stuff sad smiley

The requirement is that you are the team manager and you select your team only. If you did more then that is OK.
Re: So I went overboard.... now what??
October 11, 2013 10:55AM
Thank you kind sir smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login