Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Greetings to fellow students

Posted by 48902810 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Greetings to fellow students
January 27, 2013 04:42PM
Hi to everyone tht i wll b doing this course with, to me php is a new thing, therefore i hope the ones tht r familiar wth php wll b able to share their knoweladge wth all of us tht are new to php, gud luck to all of u fellow students
Re: Greetings to fellow students
January 28, 2013 12:40PM
Hey Guys,.. just want to wishes you all a Good of luck!!
avatar Re: Greetings to fellow students
January 29, 2013 11:56AM
Hi there

best of luck with the semester. Ask many questions and I'll answer them if I can smileys with beer
Just don't ask me to write anything for you, I'll HELP fix something you have problems with or try and explain as best I can. smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

int get_random_number() {
return 4;
}
January 31, 2013 10:28AM
The sky is the limit guys - let's give it our best. Best of luck to you all
Assistance with installations
January 31, 2013 09:24PM
To everyone, your kind assistance with runing php in my computer will be very much apreciated and the start i need going forward.
I have tried following what the book is saying nothing seems to be working as i always get a blank page.

Please good people this problem is delaying me, i am not able to move forward now, seeing the first page being displayed will motivate me and boost my confidence and allow me to go further with the first chapter and the rest of the chapters.
February 01, 2013 10:55AM
Hi all Best of luck for this year and semester may u all get good marks smiling smiley
February 22, 2013 08:58PM
I could also do with some help, but will give a shout if i get stuck
February 27, 2013 03:45PM
hello students like me smileys with beer
i hope in this module will help each other so that we will have more understanding in php
thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login