Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pages Required

Posted by 78111986Yusuf 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Pages Required
October 31, 2013 03:02PM
Hi.
The tutorial letter says we need 4 main pages , does this mean that we can't use more that 4 pages,
eg. a separate page to handle forms(action=""winking smiley from student_reg.php ?. or
a separate page for database connection that can be included or rquired?
etc.
I know its pretty late to be asking these kind of questions, but i need some clarification as I'm almost
complete and would not mind making last minute adjustments .

Thanks.
Re: Pages Required
October 31, 2013 04:26PM
Hi Yusuf.

There is going to be a lot more 4 pages. Look at the database structure in the TUT letter and take note of the sub pages linking to the main pages.

ex: student_edit, course_edit, course_update. All these are separate pages to be created.

and YES you can have a separate page for connection and functions smiling smiley

Hope this help.

Mac
November 01, 2013 08:33AM
4 main pages = 4 main functionalities of the app e.g registration, manage courses, manage students and listings - and each will have an entry page.You could manage the previous in 4 pages using flow control statements, but there will be other files as well- index.php, connection file, functions files, and other include files etc.
November 01, 2013 10:14PM
Thanks Mac.
Have used other files for database connection,email,form validation etc...
Just wanted to make sure.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login