Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Getting started

Posted by Tessa-78154839 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Getting started
July 25, 2013 12:46PM
I got started a bit late with the course, but made a lot of progress since collecting my course material last week.
Installed xampp and busy going through the tutorial, have successfully completed the first few exercises, using the notepad editor.
Since I have some coding experience, most of the material seems familiar, but I am going through it in detail.
Only thing I am struggling with so far, is accessing the MyLife email account, will try again.
Re: Getting started
July 25, 2013 04:05PM
Hi Tessa,
Have you tried MyLife Unisa Portal
Use your Unisa login details( if you don't have log in details, look for 'Claim Unisa Login'winking smiley
MyLife email won't work on mobiles,tablets etc. Only on PC.

Hope this was helpful,
If you already knew that ,
sorry for wasting your time.
July 27, 2013 03:44PM
Thanks Yusuf
Tried that,am using the same password as for myUnisa, but it's not working. The e-mail address is valid, but password is wrong.
Am I missing something obvious? Or did my myLife registration fail?
August 07, 2013 03:20PM
Hi Tessa

This might be a bit late but I also got that error. Your myLife or my Unisa login details needs resetting, you can do that over the phone on 012 429 3141.

Hope that helps.

Warren
Mac
August 07, 2013 05:21PM
Thanks for sharing a (possible) solution... myUnisa is managed elsewhere, and I cannot advise as I am not a student and do not work with the system.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login