Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DreamSpark: Expression Studio 4 Software Package

Posted by 78143489 ERICCHE 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
DreamSpark: Expression Studio 4 Software Package
July 05, 2013 07:42AM
Fellow mates! Since i gained access into my unisa I have never been able even to login successfully into myLife Email, maybe it's a slow connection issue. I'm just wondering if any of you guys have been able to login successfully. Is there some more information or material like the Expression Studio 4 Ultimate software package that I might be missing because of this failure? I'm afraid I might be missing out, please someone kindly advice..ERICconfused smiley
Mac
Re: DreamSpark: Expression Studio 4 Software Package
July 05, 2013 09:32AM
No, the DreamSpark invite will be send later this month when we are sure we have the complete student registrations list.
July 05, 2013 09:46AM
Thanks Mac, but i also would like to know if they have been sending any useful information to our "myLife" email accounts because i have not been able to gain access to mine. Have you?
Mac
July 05, 2013 05:32PM
I do not use mylife, and do not know it - it is a student service. Best bet is to email them if you have problems - they need to provide your with supoort.
July 06, 2013 05:04PM
HI ERICCHE

I also cant access my account threw mylife.unisa.ac.za but I'm able to login in my, my.unisa.ac.za/portal (student no / user id: ; password: ) and then go to your myLife Email access tab ,Under Neath the home logo there is a myLife Email access. I always get in there.

Hope it helps

M
July 06, 2013 05:07PM
Hi Mac,

Will Dreamspark allow us to download Visual Studio ?. As I've recently read Expression Studio has been discontinued and integrated into Visual Studio.
July 09, 2013 08:00AM
Hi Guys

I just got registered on saturday and was having the same issues.

@ Ericche, Hi, Murray is right, I got in that way aswell. Try using a different web browser aswell like mozilla and google chrome or just the latest version of your browser because it has to do with the javascript not being enabled and slow connections really doesn't get through at all.

@ Mac, Hi, So we really don't have to worry about dreamspark at this current moment, how important is it? Because im not familiar with any of this.

Does any 1 know who to contact to change your mylife password because its not letting me change it on outlook.

kind regards.

Mac
July 09, 2013 09:40AM
Visit Dreamspark (Google) to see packages.

Dreamspark is an add on - not critical to continue.
July 16, 2013 07:16PM
Hi Guys

I got my DreamSpark e-mail from Unisa today.

Best Wishes
M
July 17, 2013 12:37PM
I have received my DreamSpark email
Thanks.
July 18, 2013 11:05AM
The Dream Spark package is for later use from what I understand, as of now you have not missed much.
All you need to do, is concern yourself with participation on this forum and do the Home and Learn tutorial.

Regards
Mac
July 18, 2013 04:56PM
Correct. It is add-ons.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login