Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PHP Framework

Posted by 77998847 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
PHP Framework
February 25, 2013 03:25PM
Good day all, just out of curiousity has php got a specific framework it uses and what is its name, with microsoft c# and vb you know youll be calling upon items from th .Net framework,
how about Php? its a bit weird after all m using notepad and running programs on web browser, jus curious to know before i move onto forms.....andrew
February 25, 2013 03:51PM
Hi

PHP has a number of differant frameworks however you are not suppose to use frameworks for this course smile

____________________________________________Nazi Coder____________________________________________

I'm not antisocial, I'm just not user friendly

"It's not a bug; it's an undocumented feature!" ~ some unknown Microsoft developer
Mac
Re: PHP Framework
February 25, 2013 04:29PM
Frameworks are supposed to decrease development time. It does, provided you understand PHP. And even then, at times, it may be better to just code it yourself. Do not stare blindly at frameworks. Rather uses classes. We will get to this later when you need to send an email to students as part of the portfolio.
Re: PHP Framework
February 25, 2013 04:40PM
I think cake php is a common framework if you are curious to see what one looks like but as advised above, rather code yourself from scratch for learning purposes

http://capetown-airport.co.za/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login