Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Welcome!

Posted by Mac 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Re: Welcome!
March 05, 2013 12:07PM
Hi,

I am a Business Analyst in Health Insurance Industry. I am taking this course because I'd like to improve my understanding of dynamic web page design, I hope to gain more insight knowledge in web design and could design some simple dynamic web page by myself.

Thank you
Alan
March 05, 2013 03:34PM
I watched some good youtube clips. For a beginner such as I that was good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27dR_sLaM74
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0pgyxOAdlg

It was informative and non threatening.
Good luck Cheers
March 06, 2013 10:11AM
Hi everyone,

I am software developer / network administrator.
I started developing applications using Delphi.
I then moved on to .NET (C#).
I also have lots of experience with MS SQL Server.
I decide to learn PHP because it seems like a very cool and powerful language.

Happy coding everyone!
March 06, 2013 11:16AM
Hi,

I am a software developer.
For the past few years I have been coding in C#.
I am really looking forward to learning PHP.
March 11, 2013 01:21PM
Hi

I am a DJ but have always had a love for IT especially the programming side of it. I really enjoyed making websites when I was younger so decided to study and make a career out of it. I just received my CD last week and I have done the Web Design short course and want to further my studies now in PHP so I can create better websites and stick to the times and I just really enjoy these courses as well smiling smiley
March 13, 2013 05:49PM
Hi Everyone

My name is Angela, I think I will probably beat Cobus as the most senior member on the course. I did my computer science degree before the days of the PC. My children have now left home so I am trying to update my skills. I farm flowers. Last year I did the Introduction to Web Design course which I enjoyed but found difficult so expecting to feel in the deep end again. Very late starting so will have to be fulltime for next two weeks. Last year the phorum was my saving grace so am very glad this course also works through the phorum..
March 13, 2013 09:00PM
Are the imagies allowed on the portfolio
Mac
March 14, 2013 07:39AM
Yes. Please read the tut letter on forum posting rules - do not just add any question anywhere...thumbs down.
March 17, 2013 04:16PM
Php seems to be pefect and i think i wont have much problem in it since i have done some languages like vb.net and java. I think only the snytax wil different.
March 19, 2013 08:44AM
Good day everyone

I am an IT Technician that decided that I need a break from the everyday desktop support.
I have already developed an In/out Board for our company Intranet, but do not know how to do a lot of things like edit user information once user is displayed in tables.
That is why I decided to do this course, and it is exactly the things I would like to know how to do that is required in this course like adding, editing and deleting of users and other info.
I have already learned a lot of new things so far, and can not wait to add this course to my name.grinning smiley
March 24, 2013 09:57PM
Hi, my name is John...yeah, i'm a little late but i'd catch up.

Been working with HTML (Studied at AAA School of advertising, Johannesburg) for a while now and I've developed quite a number of websites.

I need to get started with something so much more than static websites and that's why i'm here.

I hope to achieve my career goal at the end of this course.

78026962 afojonny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login