Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

eTutoring, Exam Prep and Facebook

Posted by Daydreamer 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
eTutoring, Exam Prep and Facebook
May 07, 2013 11:55PM
Hi there!

As you might have heard, UNISA is in the process of introducing a brand new service to UNISA students: eTutoring.

As one of the eTutors for INF1505, I'd like to invite you to join a Facebook group that I've created for INF1505. Do join us at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/inf1505/ (Sadly, myUNISA has had some downtime recently and there might be some lingering issues still, which is why I took the liberty of creating a Facebook group.)

With basically a month left before exam day, it won't be long before you get to show off how much you've learnt in this module.

Feel free to share your study tips and study strategy in the Facebook group. Keep us up to date on your study and revision progress. And how about sharing some motivational or inspirational quotes? You know, those motto’s that help you burn the midnight oil.

One of the aims of eTutoring, is to help introduce you to the faces and voices of your class mates - those who are sharing in your struggles and victories as you work towards your qualification. Whether they are just down the street, or on the other side of the world.

All the best,
Marina
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login