Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Software with textbook

Posted by Kerneels 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Software with textbook
July 09, 2013 02:43PM
Is there suppose to be any software with the prescribed textbook for this module or a CD?
Re: Software with textbook
July 31, 2013 11:41PM
I don't think so. I haven't got anything but dayam. Aren't you finding this module difficult? The math aint easy.
August 01, 2013 07:43AM
At other universities, differential equations is prerequisite for this module, even at top universities like MIT and Harvard. So I don't think I'll make it with just first year algebra and calculus. This year im taking first year applied math modules and second level calculus and other two CS on third and second level. Next semester I'll take differential equations and other two second level mathematics modules then I think I'll be super strong to tackle Numerical Analysis.....
September 15, 2013 12:00PM
I think in addition to Calculus and Linear Algebra you must have for this course, I do think that maybe they should have made the Applied Linear Algebra a recommended pre requisite. Ididn't expect this course to be so mathematically involved, not to this degree.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login