Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Honours 2014 Registration Issues?

Posted by Moonfruit 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Honours 2014 Registration Issues?
December 01, 2013 09:08PM
Hi there

Is anyone else having issues registering for 2014? I am trying to register for my Hons BSc that I applied for (and was accepted into) in September, however when I reach the end of the registration process (the screen with the summary of all your details, where you select how to pay) and click Submit, I am taken to an error page.

When I look at myUNISA it shows that I am registered for my 4 modules, however when I select Pay Online to pay my initial fees, it tells me I am not registered for any modules.

Any advice?
avatar Re: Honours 2014 Registration Issues?
December 02, 2013 08:00AM
Unisa have posted several notices that there are technical issues with the Post Grad registration system. They are attending to the problem.
Check the Unisa website / Facebook for updates.
December 02, 2013 08:22AM
Hi, had the same problem on Friday - cost me to go into Parow after 2 and sit in a 30 min line to get it sorted out. Luckily, I had that option. eye rolling smiley
Re: Honours 2014 Registration Issues?
December 03, 2013 10:29AM
bigron11: Ok thanks. I didn't check for that tongue sticking out smiley

Reanie: I am very close to the Parow branch so can easily go in, however I was told they no longer accept registrations in person? Or did you use the self-help registration terminals?

Thanks for the speedy replies smiling smiley
December 03, 2013 11:02AM
Went to the self-help area, sat round, someone noticed me & listed to my query, typed in my student number on the terminal which popped up an Error Code 13. Sat in another row for lady at the "front desk" in the area to become available. Filled in a paper registration form, handed it in and 1 minute later the registration went through.
Didn't have anything better to do and, when they did help eventually, everything went smoothly. thumbs up smiley
Rather go now before the "exam written results released" hoards are there.
December 04, 2013 07:16AM
I had the same issue, but if you log into your student account you will see those modules.
December 04, 2013 07:58AM
ildsarria Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had the same issue, but if you log into your
> student account you will see those modules.
Only if you've only paid the minimum registration fee sad smiley [Waiting for Friday's bonus]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login