Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Portfolio Submission

Posted by jdfkat 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Portfolio Submission
October 25, 2012 12:52AM
Hi Mac,

I have inserted in the body of the mail sent to you through mylife the screen shot of the confirmation message after uploading the zip file but the image does not display in the body of the mail(I checked after I sent it).
Can we attach that screenshot to that mail? For example like a word document.

Thank you.
Re: Portfolio Submission
October 25, 2012 02:10AM
Hi Mac,

I have tried to resend the mail a second time with an attachment of the screen-shot and the screen-shot itself (plus the link to the site) on the body of the mail but still the image doesn't show on the body of the mail but I assume you'll be able to view the attachment file.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do because I want to make sure that I have submitted the portfolio the way I am supposed to.

Thanks.
Mac
October 25, 2012 11:14AM
Attachment route is fine.
October 25, 2012 01:26PM
Thank you Mac,
I've done so smiling smiley
October 26, 2012 05:02PM
Hi there

The submission procedure pdf does not specify an email address for the portfolio.

I'm assuming it's the same as for assignment 1?

Many thanks
Mac
October 29, 2012 07:45AM
Correct.
October 29, 2012 05:03PM
Is it ok to use winRAR instead of WinZip? I do not have WinZip.

I know it does the same thing, I'm only asking because your submission procedures must be followed to the letter.
Mac
October 30, 2012 07:17AM
It outputs zip so it does not matter.
November 01, 2012 10:41AM
Hey Mac..

On the 25 of October before Due the Date.. I sent my Portfolio to you and also uploaded it.. My site Was working Well , right after Due date on the 30th of October when I was trying to check my site , it tells me that My Account on freewebhostingarea it Has been cancelled due to I Dnt Know.. And I created another account with different webhosting. And I sent you My Portfolio again but after due date on the 30..

All I'm saying is I did submit my portfolio on time,and I do have Proof for that..

From 45909350
November 01, 2012 11:32AM
Hi Mac,

I had big trouble uploading the validation file, but eventually it got uploaded, but I've just seen that it does not open still on the internet, it was perfectly done and working properly and I wouldn't want to loose any marks for it, can I send it as a code or you will still be able to access the my code?
Mac
November 01, 2012 01:09PM
If there is proof of a submission before due date, then another submission will be accepted.

All code musty be accessible via the website, so I do not want to receive updated code. We check the code on the site first, and only use the submitted code for cross-checking. It will be obvious when there are big discrepancies, so a small change here and there is in order.
November 01, 2012 01:43PM
now i'm trying to access the site, the server says this: Your php script has an error or account was terminated for terms infringement. Contact us if you need more details about this problem.
Mac
November 02, 2012 07:54AM
Just recreate the account. We will lookout for such errors (if it is not code -related), then provide you with an opportunity to fix.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login