Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION

Posted by 77703065 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION
October 23, 2012 12:05AM
SORRY FOR SUBMITTING SO LATE. UNISA E-MAIL PAGE IS BLOCKED CANT ACCESS. SO PLEASE HERE`S MY PORTFOLIO www.gudani.freeoda.com.
dont know if i`ll be pernalised or disqualified for not posting on the e-mail address. please reply!
Mac
Re: PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION
October 23, 2012 07:33AM
Send it by email once you have access.
October 23, 2012 08:38AM
Thank you very much! I didint sleep for the past 5 days. worring about all the hardwork i`ve done for the past months. my laptop cracked the screen and the resolution turned white. I had to re-do all my portfolio in less than 5 days. Eish! please tell me, if i`ll be penalised?
October 23, 2012 09:51AM
I have been trying to access mylife email home page but cant get through. is it only me or there are other students facing the same thing? I`m starting to panic now.
October 23, 2012 11:52AM
@77703065 Hi. I checked and I am able to access mylife email right now, but I did have a problem with it a couple of months ago. I got help from MyUnisaHelp@unisa.ac.za I realize that you don't have access to your mylife email to send them a mail. I'm not sure if you have another email address you can use, but it seems you do have internet access so you could always register for a free online email address at yahoo. Just click on the mail link and you'll be signed up in minutes. Forgive me if you knew all of that.

I'm not sure if your laptop sustained other damage, but if it's just the screen, you might be able to plug in an external monitor to recover your project from the hard drive. Good luck.
October 23, 2012 12:09PM
Thank you for taking your time to respond. I do have another e-mail address in yahoo, i will try the link you sent me. My laptop sreen is pure white can see nor read anything, now i`m using an old laptop that has a problem with network. What are the chances that my portfolio would be concidered and get marked, dat`s if you know? I`m worried. The due date was supposed to be next week, do you know why it was moved, have decided to take a day off at work to sort out this problem?
Mac
October 23, 2012 01:26PM
The due date was always 20 October - we have different dates than Unisa modules. We will consider your late submission since you clearly has a problem with mylife. I don't think other students will have a problem with this.
October 23, 2012 01:49PM
Thank you!

I have contacted mylifehelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance through email.they have not responded yet. i`ll send my portfolio as soon as i can.

again. Thank you.
Mac
October 23, 2012 02:56PM
Not to me, to Ms Prinsloo as in the tut letter.
October 26, 2012 08:09PM
MYLIFE UNISA HELP is not responding to my e-mail and they are taking forever to unblock me. is this normal?
Mac
October 29, 2012 07:47AM
Yes, the are not quick, which means us poor lecturers have to respond to student queries on a system that we have no control over sad smiley

Just use any other email account.
October 31, 2012 07:08AM
I have submitted through my yahoo e-mail address: gudanim@yahoo.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login