Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Availabilty

Posted by Mac 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Mac
Availabilty
August 22, 2012 05:55PM
The School of Computing @ Florida, where I am based, is relocating tomorrow/Friday to temporary premises for purposes of refurbishment. In theory, I "should" be back online in a blink of an eye.. but if not, please support your fellow students in my absence, which is one of the goals of this course/module.
Re: Availabilty
August 22, 2012 07:08PM
Thanks for letting us know Mac that's so convenient of you (will try my best to help where I can)
Mac
October 15, 2012 06:08AM
I am at a workshop 15-16 October and will not be active here
October 15, 2012 08:40PM
noted thumbs up
October 16, 2012 10:50AM
Thanks MAC
Anonymous User
October 26, 2012 02:14PM
For those who got paid this week, and will be using this weekend to complete the portfolio, it is definitely a good thing lol... will still have money left, ignore all friends
Mac, I know weekends are your time, just want to know if you will pop in now and again? if you don't its cool, but might have 1 or 2 more questions before I submit
Mac
October 26, 2012 02:22PM
Unlikely because I will hardly have time to be in front of the PC with kids' sports, family and what have you. And now that you have set the scene, I will be in the mountains smiling smiley

As they say, a crisis on your side does not constitute an emergency on my side thumbs up smiley So I trust others are here to help you, and I am sure they will, which is one of the main aims of this course, and which has been achieved to some extent, and which I am pleased about.
October 26, 2012 02:26PM
ahhh Euwen, why did you have chase Mac away from us this crucial weekend? On Monday we'll see Mac's pic would have changed to long bearded man who we won't recognise. . . Coz thats what the mountains do to you lol!
Anonymous User
October 26, 2012 02:28PM
Great stuff Mac thumbs up enjoy it, no time like family time, especially to a destination like that away from technology, thanks for the support throughout this Course Sir.
Anonymous User
October 26, 2012 02:52PM
LOL Lance, I get that image of a movie called Room 1408, where that guy is desperately trying to connect to his laptop, In this case Mac would
want to do the opposite and climb the highest mountain and throw it down grinning smiley
Mac
October 26, 2012 03:50PM
October 26, 2012 06:01PM
LMAO!!!smiling bouncing smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login