Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam (Portfolio) Results

Posted by 33869200 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Exam (Portfolio) Results
June 25, 2012 09:04AM
Hi,
I'm a bit disappointed with my portfolio results. I was expecting a good mark or at worst at least a pass mark. This is not the first time I have done PHP programming in my life. I was hoping that someone with good marks and someone with pass marks can share the link to their site. I would like to see what you have done differently than what I have.
Re: Exam (Portfolio) Results
June 25, 2012 12:18PM
Based on what Mr Mac said in the previous thread it sounds like you neglected to do/upload tut 102 (all the OO questions)?
June 25, 2012 01:56PM
I have not even received tut 102. I have myUnisa screenshots as proof. Which way ever, tut 101 says:

" Further Portfolio Pages:
To be advised in tut 102.
Menu link:
To be advised
Handbook/tip:
To be advised
Task:
Until you receive tutorial letter 102 which covers OO, download the document OO1.pdf from the resources folder on myUnisa. Do the following preparatory exercise, using chapter 7 and 8 of the handbook as a companion:
Open your text editor and create a file named oo.php. Save the file, and open it in your localhost (http://localhost/oo.php). Retype the code in the OO1.pdf file over to the oo.php file, section by section. Of course you can copy it over, but it is suggested that you type it over. Work though the comments in the code in combination with chapters 7-8 of the prescribed handbook, and view the result of each section of code in your browser. Make changes to the code to aid your understanding. "

Also, If you look at the marks allocation, it could not count more than 10 or 15 marks. I presume the total portfolio mark allocation is 100.
June 26, 2012 10:28AM
The marks allocated to the 7 portfolio questions in tut 102 total 80, and thats excluding the 4 portfolio questions from tut 101.
July 06, 2012 07:58AM
I am getting worried. No results yet for me.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.