Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Three ways for saving your android text messages

Posted by osproliver 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Three ways for saving your android text messages
January 25, 2013 08:28AM
"A way to save text messages?
I need to do a hard reset because I still have the 100% awake time after the update. I have already backed up my contacts and apps (thanks to information I have found here ). But I would like to be able to save all my current text messages. Is there a way to do that? I hate losing all these conversations."

Here are three ways of saving text messages

1.Save Text Messages to Micro SD Card

Almost all Android phones come with the standard setting of saving text messages on the internal memory. When your phone’s small internal memory has been used up, your may find the need to save text messages to micro SD card or Sim card. AST Android SMS Transfer is specifically designed to be used in Android phones to save text messages onto SD card instead of on te internal memory.

Solution:save text messages to sd card

2.Save Text Messages to Computer

If you love to send and receive text messages via your Android phone everyday, you probably would face the problem of deleting some important text messages on your phone to make room for other text messages you want to save. The better solution to get rid of this problem is to save text messages to computer.

Solution: save text messages to computer

3.transfer text messages from Android to New Android

If you purchase a new Android phone then you may want to transfer your old text messages to it. This will allow you to keep all of your important messages in one place. Is it possible to transfer SMS from Android to Android? Well, it can be done in a few minutes provided that you have the right tools.

Solution: transfer sms from android to android
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login