Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Todays Examination

Posted by Tazz 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Todays Examination
May 14, 2012 11:03AM
How did it go guys???
Well i prepared, really i did, but i dont think it went as well as i hoped for. The questions were tricky, some i didnt even know what was required, let alone answer correctly.
Im just hoping i did enough..
May 14, 2012 11:07AM
Yes Tazz it was a tough one. I feel I did enough to pass though, I hope I’m rite!
May 14, 2012 11:08AM
Section B question 1.1 I stuffed up totally, from there it went a bit better.
Re: Todays Examination
May 14, 2012 11:09AM
Yep same here, hoping i did enough to pass. Little annoyed that i never go over component based and formal methods model.
May 14, 2012 03:21PM
Yeah , I think the multiple choice is really going to save me.
I was unsure about a couple of the long questions as I just couldn't remember everything and ended gettiing OO and conventional testing strategies mixed up and ended up with a hybrid of the two in my head.

I also hate getting "discuss" type questions as I never know how much to do and proberbly wrote way too much!
May 15, 2012 08:45AM
I totally know what you mean guys, there were some questions that i know i wrote way too much. Im just hoping i got this one in the bag, this is the module that stands between me and my degree. I really really really really want to graduate. Have been dreaming of graduation day since first year. And now 7 years later it still never happen. lol.

smiling smiley
May 15, 2012 12:53PM
Agree, it was quite tough. Will have to wait and see...

Now I have to prepare for COS2614 though...My last 2nd year module.
June 07, 2012 09:05AM
Exam results are taking like forever to be released, did anybody get theirs?? sad smiley
June 07, 2012 10:34AM
Is it due already or are you joking?
June 07, 2012 12:14PM
Well im guessing it should be due. We wrote on the 14th May and this wait is killing me... Was just wondering if anybody got any results yet..grinning smiley Sorry for starting a panic. lol
June 07, 2012 01:13PM
@Tazz, I know the feeling of dreaming about that graduation. Nah, I dnt think any results have been released yet, still early. U need to wait a month or so.

I'm also waiting for my very last one (COS2614) so I could graduate.
June 08, 2012 09:32AM
@Zakesman Wish you all the very best. Wonder where and how the graduation will be, I am from Durbs , so mine will be in Durbs somewhere. hmmmm, cant wait (fingers,toes,legs,hand crossed) thumbs up smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login