Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Results

Posted by Katy_Man 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Results
July 05, 2012 03:40PM
What are they cooking Pepo, I mean 18 May and no results yet. wow. me think the passin mark was not good and they are planning something else I call this incomptence. Lol.
funny how I think I can snatch a pass while in reality I flopped
Re: Results
July 06, 2012 07:12AM
Finally, I got the damn Certificate after 5 years. As I suspected, Unisa was generous and gave me 54 %. so happy. I'm going to walk with jonny walker tonight. good luck to evryone. I hope you guys passed as well
July 06, 2012 07:31AM
congratulations my friend, so are u thinking of doing your honours?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
In a long journey, even a matchstick is heavy...
July 06, 2012 07:57AM
Thanks, Honours? no chance, I'm going for professional courses certfication. I'm thinking of Oracle Business Suite and then SAP
July 06, 2012 08:23AM
@Crazy_J
Actual, I don’t believe in formal education. I felt insulted doing crap subjects like Assembler, OS, Graphics, AI, Algebra and Calculus for no reason. Is just that our environment dedicate that u should at list have a degree to have a decent Job. It was a good journey thou. I Liked programming courses and INF courses
July 06, 2012 05:05PM
Congrats @Katy_Man. I also passed and got my degree.
July 07, 2012 01:00PM
@Zakesman.
Congrats. It was a long Journey and you deserve a pat in the back. Distance learning ain't easy at all.
July 08, 2012 04:16PM
Hey guys please answer this asap...how much was the exam out of...i really need to know now....thanks
July 09, 2012 07:32AM
@Katy_Man
Thats so true a Degree is very much important, me I got mine last year and now am busy with the MCPD and next year I'll be doing my Honours and then Masters afterwards... I guess with me am planning on ending up at management level, I love coding but I also love money and a coders salary wont get you a house on the mountain and all the flashy things lol....

July 09, 2012 07:33AM
@Zakesman Congrats.

July 09, 2012 10:53AM
@kumar06 - Oct/Nov 2011 was 75 marks. Was probably the same in May/June 2012 ?
July 09, 2012 11:07AM
Thanks Guys.
July 11, 2012 11:12AM
@crazyj lol at "I love coding but I also love money and a coders salary wont get you a house on the mountain and all the flashy things lol...."
true that is only in soccer that a manager is paid less than the people who do the workings (players) Is good to certify first then do masters. me think
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login