Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assistance/Support

Posted by Frank - 73026239 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assistance/Support
May 01, 2012 10:01PM
Kindly assist.confused smiley

I am still familiarizing myself with the functionality of the OsCommerce site software....

1. Am I correct in my understanding that we only have to make changes and configurations via the Administration facility? On my review of the OsCommerce home site I noted that the look and feel of the interface on some of the example sites have been changed drastically from the standard templates. Am I correct in my assumption that to do this one needs access to the webserver installation files and database as well as to the css, html and php code of the template pages? Is there any way I could find out more on how to be able to change the look and feel (not for the course but for future reference). Advice please.

2. I can't seem to find the File Manager sub menu in the Administration Tools menu required to upload images. I suspect it may be a back end configuration issue - something that needs to be setup as part of the configuration? Please assist.

My Site - My Site

See file - CSEC1D_Support1_StudNo_73026239_F_Berluti.docx in my dropbox for a visual snapshot of problem. Document
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login