Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

did you contant Prof van Biljon regarding A2?

Posted by jxharding 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
did you contant Prof van Biljon regarding A2?
November 29, 2011 11:22AM
Assignment 2 was a bugger and a lot of us received bad marks
not saying it was not my fault, it could very very well be, but the problem was that the marker did not leave any comments as to where i lost marks, meaning that i do not know where to focus on in preperation for the exam.

Prof van Biljon was honestly super super helpful here, and on my.unisa.ac.za, i quote the following from her reply
"I take your concerns seriously and will make sure they are addresses in the examination marking. If you are not satified with your examination mark you have the option of coming to look at the marked script or emailing me for an explanation of where you lost the marks. "

ok, so i contacted Prof van Biljon and she showed me where i had lost marks.

have you contacted Prof van Biljon? do you want to swop out A2 answer sheet and where she said you could focus? (not interested in your anyones marks whatsoever, im interested in seeing what others tried and what the prof says we should have done). i accept the marks and im not going to question the marks whatsoever, i just need to get direction on what to do

this is a very very subjective subject and also my last subject for my degree, just trying to see what others are experiencing and getting more insight into the subject.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login