Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

exam post mortem

Posted by Tazz 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
exam post mortem
November 15, 2011 01:48PM
Right now I feel like crying and never stopping. I learnt all the principles all of them, and nothing came out. I hope I passed seriously. I'm soo worried. This paper was bad, I felt the past papers much eaiser. What was up with the multiple choice???
Re: exam post mortem
November 15, 2011 02:48PM
I agree with you on that the multiple choice was tricky, but comparing this to last semester's paper I think we got a fair deal thumbs up ...
Hope i did enough to get pass too..
Exams are out time to party before results smileys with beer smoking smiley drinking smiley
November 15, 2011 03:05PM
Some of last semester's multiple choice were unanswerable, even with text book in hand, so our MCQ is probably on par with that. I have the feeling that I survived, but you probably know that I deliberately cultivate such feelings. Phew, Tazz, you took on a huge pile of modules this semester. If you passed just the half of them you'd have reason to be proud (if not satisfied, since fails have the opposite effect if they blight us).

You probably made it. Might as well tell yourself that.
November 15, 2011 04:14PM
Yeah I also found it difficult... I find it quite frustrating if an exam seems to be a killer even if you know the work well. Ah well at least we all are of the same opinion.
November 15, 2011 07:30PM
Was a huge disappointment for me as well..hope I pass eye rolling smiley Good luck to you all!
November 17, 2011 08:47AM
Well, I can confidently say that I for one, did not pass... Right now, I'm shooting for the re-writes... I should hopefully have enough to get to that.

And I'm still partying that the main stress/whatever of the exam period is now over... grinning smiley Doesn't help worrying about what can't be changed now... So when I get my results back, I'll just start preparing for whatever comes after that (and worry about that at that time)...
November 23, 2011 07:09AM
Hi Guys

Can you be so kind as to send me all past material and papers to nairv1@telkom.co.za for (INF3705) Advanced systems development (Information Systems 305)

Thanks and god bless
Seelan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login