Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Textbook Summaries

Posted by nozdlax 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Textbook Summaries
September 27, 2011 01:54PM
Hi guys

You can download summaries chapter by chapter here.

Software Engineering Chapter Summaries

All the best.
Re: Textbook Summaries
September 27, 2011 04:59PM
Awesome. Shot!!!! smileys with beer Definately going to save some valuable time - don't have to make as many notes now! smiling bouncing smiley
September 28, 2011 05:41AM
Hi,

Thanks a million - I need all the help I can get smiling smiley
September 29, 2011 01:29PM
Thanks, this is soo much help, even the multiple choice questions to test ourselves
November 01, 2011 07:24PM
This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo c0ol!
Thanx, Dude! smileys with beer
+90% here i come!!!
grinning smiley
November 10, 2011 05:36PM
You guys realize that those summaries are vastly out dated right?
November 15, 2011 08:48AM
murdock619 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You guys realize that those summaries are vastly
> out dated right?

Well, they are mostly still relevant and useable. I basically ended up making basic notes from the textbook anyway, but the notes from the link came in handy in that I didn't need to type out so many notes - I copied and pasted where I could. Actually, I used the notes as the basis of my own summaries, and then edited where I needed to... I ended up with a set of notes that is similar to the linked notes, but with a bit expanded on here and there, bits removed from a couple of places, a point or two added, etc etc.

So the linked notes did come in handy. For them to be used as a single study source... well, no, its probably not going to cut it. Although given the exam format, it probably will if you just looking to pass this module (which funny enough, is the boat that I am in). However, as a study aid, well those linked notes are quite handy and useful., and might even just be enough to get one through the module...
November 23, 2011 07:10AM
Hi Guys

Can you be so kind as to send me all past material and papers to nairv1@telkom.co.za for (INF3705) Advanced systems development (Information Systems 305)

Thanks and god bless
Seelan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login