Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam Results are Out

Posted by slow_eddy 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
December 07, 2011 08:39PM
Phew! At last something to celebrate. Got a distinction for this one (supped Advanced Programming -- but I think all of us are doing both, so you'd have seen that?)
Re: Exam Results are Out
December 07, 2011 10:39PM
I also passed grinning smiley

Again, not as well as what I was hoping for, but I'll take the pass! Definitely a relief - now just waiting for 2 results from the 5 (and so 2 away from graduating)...
December 07, 2011 10:40PM
And congrats eddy!!!! smileys with beer

dont let the one supp spoil the relief of getting through this one (and the others)!!
December 07, 2011 10:52PM
Thanks. And congrats to you, too. smileys with beer

It was an interesting course, wasn't it? It's close to some strong interests of mine. CAD, CAM etc. I can now sort of imagine what the implications of modelling with a point cloud are, and a few days ago I read something about boat hull design (and the problems CAD can give) that made perfectly good sense - all because I did this course. Makes one feel like the effort is starting to pay off in a practical way.

http://www.newavesys.com/secrets.htm
December 08, 2011 05:17AM
I also managed to pass, with a distinction (just)!

Thanks @eddy, and everyone else that helped out on the forums throughout the year smiling smiley
December 08, 2011 10:43AM
Excellent. Good to hear that us forum folk have all survived so far. Well done with the distinction. And thanks for your help, too. (It's mutual, here).
December 13, 2011 10:04AM
I've been postponing this module since last year first semester. Knowing that you are passing it with distinctions gives me courage to finally register this module for next year first semester. I hope you guys will be here to help.
December 13, 2011 02:25PM
You'll probably find that those of us who're limping home in an extra semester will pop in here occasionally to see what's going on. Fascinating subject, after all. Buy yourself the text book for Christmas, and try to get a quick overview of the first 8 chapters. Then do it again at a greater level of detail.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login