Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Exam

Posted by ROtti 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
October 26, 2011 10:42AM
most of time I felt good.

but texturing a (GL_QUAD_STRIP).... eish. not enough experince with that.

but now that its finished, I feel great!

good luck with the rest of the exams.

1 down 1 to go...
Re: The Exam
October 26, 2011 11:16AM
Could have gone either way for me, but I think I pulled through. Will wait for the results though...
The mapping to the sphere (the quad strip) was a bugger, but then again, hopefully the explanation would have provided half the possible marks for the question. I also completely blanked on the orthographic and prespective question - ended up providing the wrong answer there... phooey...

But, now that its over (at least until for the interim, depending on results), there's only 3 left for me. Slowly the strings fall away...
October 26, 2011 12:47PM
I feel good about it. But then I do my very best to deliberately feel that way after any exam. I'm not a great fan of being realistic about things that have slipped out of the controllable zone. Hope it went well for you guys. Forget about the things you did wrong. If you can somehow remember something you did particularly well, dig that up and gloat about it.

Next step: Convince yourself that you got 98%.

Now for the next few weeks you're allowed to go walking around on clouds. It'll give you a bit of bonus fuel for the next level of the game in the meantime, too.

Never ever anticipate disappointment. It doesn't diminish the pain one jot, and half the time it just sours what should've been good days all up till the day you find out you had nothing to worry about.

Hell, I'm not even allowing myself to believe the obvious fact that I got wiped out by C++...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login