Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

assignment 1 marks

Posted by wishblade 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
assignment 1 marks
August 30, 2011 03:55PM
Hi

Anyone had any feedback yet from Assignment 1? Was just wondering (before panicking smiling smiley ) as I submitted mine with some time to spare, and I haven't received any marks or feedback as yet... Thought I would check if anybody else has yet, or if I should start make that call...
August 30, 2011 04:13PM
I seem to remember Mac once saying that he waits until they're all in before setting about establishing the standard and then marking. Other lecturers may well use the same basic method.

If so, don't hold your breath. The due date has now shifted to tomorrow, so the marking will only begin next week.

And it's not the markers fault that the post office strike has delayed things this way. I certainly wouldn't go clogging the system with aggravations like "that letter" any time soon.
Re: assignment 1 marks
August 31, 2011 10:44AM
Yep, thought as much... I only saw the shift in the due date after you mentioned it.

But thanks for clarifying though. I just thought to check rather than sit back and assume that all is fine (and then potentially it isn't).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login