Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tutoring Offerred

Posted by reflex 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Tutoring Offerred
July 21, 2011 03:14PM
I'm offering tutoring for anyone in the Cape Town area. I'm fluent in C++ and OpenGL and willing to offer help to anyone that is struggling with this module. I'm a game engine and graphics programmer and will give you solid advice if you want to take this up as a career or even just to pass your module, I've also developed new research in this field. Anyone interested can email me at jarrod.gs@gmail.com
Re: Tutoring Offerred
July 26, 2011 11:37AM
Thanks for the help on the understanding the assignment question, and explaining in detail some of the openGL functions and the way they function. The tutoring has been very helpful!
July 26, 2011 09:29PM
I'm only taking on a limited amount of students so if you need help with this module I suggest you contact me ASAP to reserve a spot. My rate is R50/hr which is a bargain. I also offer my services over chat if you are not located in Cape Town, but I will need payment in advance.
August 05, 2011 10:12AM
This guy is pretty good.
Anonymous User
August 05, 2011 12:01PM
R 50/hour translates to R 8000 gross per month. If you're a graphics and game engine developer with any experience, you should be earning around R30k a month at least. Why waste your time tutoring at R50/hr? (Text may come across as aggressive, not my intent, just trying to find out what your motive is smiling smiley )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login