Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam results

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
Exam results
June 28, 2011 02:04PM
Still no results yet! I wonder why it's taking so long? I wrote this module first, yet it is the only result still outstanding....
Anonymous User
Re: Exam results
June 29, 2011 07:26AM
Got it! It's a pass for me, and I finally have my degree! Whoo-hoo! grinning smiley
June 29, 2011 11:27AM
Congrats CarinaO, I also passed this one. Unfortunately for me, no degree just yet. Still got 5 more to go next semester.
June 29, 2011 11:28AM
Well done CarinaO! I also broke out in cold sweats in the middle of the night over this one, but I, too have made it. So if I work really hard for another 5 months or so, the degree is mine, too. Looking forward to it.

Are you going to fill in the gap between now and next year with NDPs? Or are you going to experiment with having a life again? smile
Anonymous User
June 29, 2011 12:51PM
Thanks Tazz and Eddy!
@Eddy: No, I'm going to experience life without studying (what's that?) for a little while before continuing with Honours. I'm thinking of first seeing (or praying?) my daughter through school before doing that (she's in Grade 10 now), but it depends on how bored I get during the next few months. For now I'd just like to take a break, catch up on reading, movies and tv series that I usually miss, maybe take up scuba-diving in summer, ballroom dancing in spring, who knows? The world is my oyster.... thumbs up
June 29, 2011 01:51PM
I think after the bit of "hard Yakka" as the Aussies call it, all those things are going to seem the sweeter for it. "Seem" is probably the wrong word. Scuba, ballroom dancing, movies are all wonderful things to do, but if they're too convenient to hand one loses track of just how fantastic all these supposedly "ordinary" things really are.

Even TV, perish the thought! I can still remember watching Wielie Walie and Haas Das Se Nuus Kas, even though I was much too old to be watching that kind of thing. When that evil little box of pictures first arrived it was a wonder, no part of which must be missed... And it was! Still is. Only it's convenient to hand so it starts to join the "boring old" washing machine... Which is a wonder all of its own, isn't it?

Somehow successfully defeating jadedness can add more value to the experience of life than throwing any amount of money at whatever can. Turn off the telly.

Then turn it back on again sometimes.

Easy DIY miracle.
July 07, 2011 11:16AM
Yes!! 81% for this one.
What a nice way to end my holiday to Austria.
Better yet .... I have a degree grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login