Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 2

Posted by BlaXpydo 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment 2
May 06, 2011 01:26PM
Did anybody receive their marks yet? I'm still waiting. I just want to know so that I can contact the lecturer.

May 06, 2011 01:47PM
Mine's also outstanding.

The marks will just have to be whatever they turn out to be. Big issue is that the tiny little bit of feedback one gets is lacking ...

Actually the comment will just be "Refer to the solutions", won't it?

OK, so I'll just write off Assignment 2 in its entirety then.

=====================================

The problem is this semester system. It just doesn't work. Those in first year faced with several years of the devalued semester Thing would be well advised to get the SRC to start negotiating for a better deal here. My compromise suggestion is: Have "two years at a time". Have a June exam from a year that starts in June. Have an October exam from a year that starts in October. That way they can give 4 assignements and have time to mark them all, with feedback.

We're all so close to the end that this is really someone else's problem, but I think I must go right away to one of the busier first year forums and give due warning? Yes. I'll do that.
Re: Assignment 2
May 06, 2011 01:57PM
Eddy!!!! Wait!!!! Before you do anything, I have something to say.

I can't remeber too much of Macbeth to give you a quote of safe travels and what not, but how are you going to persuade them? They want to have flexibility, thus its going to be like climbing the castle wall.

INF feed back is more acceptable, but I agree with you, some feed back might have been appreciated.

Just thought I'd stir your reasoning skils before you leave on your expedition.

May 06, 2011 02:08PM
Sorry, mate, I went and dropped my bomb there already. Didn't talk about proposed solutions; just let them know that they have a problem. They've never known better, so they probably don't realise that there's a problem.

You're probably right about it being like climbing castle walls trying to persuade them, but I think I'll bypass that problem by putting my rotten cow in the trebuchet, shooting it over those walls, and leaving it there for them to clean up - as is right and proper.

grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login