Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 2 - how did you do?

Posted by muskiet 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment 2 - how did you do?
April 01, 2011 10:12PM
I have taken cos111 many times. I can do the first assignment with eyes closed, but I never have time to work through the secnd and third part of the work, so I am never ready for exam, then I either fail, or just not write...

This year I am approaching my studies differently, and I am actually having time to work through the study material before the assignment is due!

Must say ass2 was nice to do. I am excited everytime I put a piece of code together AND IT WORKS!!!
big smiles

and then I run around letting everyone try out my new found toy (with some of the exercises we wrote like a gambling game, or the likes... )
and the comment back is - oh - that's all...
THAT's ALL!!! do they know how long it took to make it work and then have it look nice!!!

Guess that's the thing with programming - you spend hours moulding it, and people don't appreciate what they are actually having in fromt of them

In any case - just wanted to say - assignment 2 was great, I think I got the drift of most of it, and I enjoyed it very much

I think I am now ready for ass 3 - arrays and the likes...

And then maybe this time I can pass the exam winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login