Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Few video tutorials

Posted by Johnny - 72985186 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
April 18, 2011 07:38PM
Hey guys. I checked a video tutorial on this dude's site for making forms back when I had to make one and it really helped alot. He really explains with good detail every bit of the code and so forth. I checked briefly through the site and seems his php mainly revolves around creating forms. However, I noticed some interesting tutorials on how to make advanced forms and greatly tighten the security of your forms. I haven't checked those out yet, but thought I'd share with whoever may be interested.

http://www.johnmorrisonline.com/category/php/ I know every1 is probably past the form but still hope this helps some1 grinning smiley
April 18, 2011 10:00PM
Thanks! grinning smiley

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Student Number:72793775
Re: Few video tutorials
April 19, 2011 08:01AM
Thanks Johnny, you can never have enough resources thumbs up
April 20, 2011 06:02PM
Hey Everyone

Thanks Johnny , makes even more sensethumbs up
April 21, 2011 08:45PM
Hey Everyone

Is there anyway i could download the video johnny suggested i have tried to watch it it keeps on pausing and restarts,
and alot data being used. any suggestions on how to download im running out of options . i tried save to download folder
it does'nt give me any option to download only the coding part of it got downloaded

Anyone help!eye popping smiley
April 21, 2011 09:21PM
Hey

If you use firefox you can install something like flashgot (extension) and use a download manager to save the file.

If you need help send me the links to the videos you want and I can downlaod them and make them available as a zip file. I only have 384 so it might take a while.

--

Student Number: 7298-786-3
April 21, 2011 09:25PM
I use downloadhelper, its cool smiling smiley

A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Student Number:72793775
April 22, 2011 09:57AM
I also use download helper, there are lots of cool free apps for downloading any vidz that you stream
April 23, 2011 09:39AM
Thanks guys i'll try it tonight after work,
if it doesnt work hope wsbraun will zip it for me ... but first let me try the download helper/flashgot

thanks again for the support..
smileys with beer
April 23, 2011 08:43PM
wsbraun Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey
>
> If you use firefox you can install something like
> flashgot (extension) and use a download manager to
> save the file.
>
> If you need help send me the links to the videos
> you want and I can downlaod them and make them
> available as a zip file. I only have 384 so it
> might take a while.

Hey hope im not much trouble could you please zip me this download video i tried the installing itz all a mess.
the link to the video is "http://www.johnmorrisonline.com/how-to-build-a-php-form-from-scratch-with-one-hand-tied-behind-your-back/

Thanks Wsbraun
April 24, 2011 02:33AM
hehe well heres some more vids you guys may be interested in. The user is called phpacademy came across some of his/their vids on youtube. Seems like they have round about 200+ diffirent video tutorials on php, so yeah, pretty sexy. Might be worth looking at. I quickly skimmed through the list of videos but I'm sure they have quite a few that may be able to help with this project. Well considering 200+ you would assume some would involve what we are doing grinning smiley

I find video tutorials quite effective as the people briefly explain their code, what they are doing and normally give good tips etc.

I would really recommend checking it out.
Here is a link to the user on all their tutorial videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/phpacademy
(just click it, dunno why it doesn't wanne display the full URL, but will take you right to the user's profile with all the videos)

Hope someone finds this useful grinning smiley
April 26, 2011 01:40PM
Hey everyone,

hey johnny itz kwel to get all these downloads, but a pain in data.... lol

thankz alot...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login