Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

EXTENSION PLEAAAASSSSEEEEE

Posted by jencive 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
EXTENSION PLEAAAASSSSEEEEE
May 24, 2006 12:34PM
Hi,

I'm doing cos311 and cos340 this year and these 2 subjects are taking a whole lot of my time ...

I was just wondering whether we could have 1 week extension for the 2nd assignment of inf320?? Pleassseeeeeeeee???

I hope I will get a positive answer,

Thanks
Jean
Re: EXTENSION PLEAAAASSSSEEEEE
May 24, 2006 01:52PM
Looks like I'm not the only one concerned by this probleme...

One week extension would be very useful for us...
May 26, 2006 10:45AM
Please could one of the lecturers answer this post ?

The question was Could we have 1 week extension to submit the 2nd assignment of inf320 because as a third year student I'm also doing cos311 and cos340 and the 2nd assignments of both subjects are taking all my time and I can't concentrate on inf320....

Hope to get a positive answer...

Jean
May 29, 2006 08:04AM
Hi Jean,

Did you get any reply on this?

Pamela
May 29, 2006 04:17PM
Hi Pamela...

No I didn't get any answer from anyone... seems noone is reading this forum...I really don't think that I will be able to complete the 2nd assignment by the due date... I'm struggling with 2 programming assignments and I thought that the lecturers would understand...

PLEASE LECTURERS!! ANSWER THIS POST....sad smileysad smileysad smiley

Thanks
Jean
avatar Re: EXTENSION PLEAAAASSSSEEEEE
May 29, 2006 07:17PM
Hie

I too am having trouble with the second assignment coz besides not having the prescribed book, i've only attempted Q1 - talk about a website prototype in Q3!!! Might have to submit incomplete and hope for the best considering there's only one other chance to meet the 100 credits for exam admission.

Guess i'll be watching this thread....

Cheers

Art
Anonymous User
May 30, 2006 10:07AM
Dear stutents,

extension is fine. Just submit your assignment as soon as you can and include a note to explain the circumstances. Also remember that this forum is primarily intended for students to communicate with each other. If you need to communicate with the lecturer, please send email directly to her.

Kind regards,
Linda Miller
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login