Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Year 2010 Challenge.

Posted by Nabusiu 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Year 2010 Challenge.
March 04, 2010 07:57PM
Dear All,

Impossible has never been an issue to me. I set goals and objectives that when achieved, blows up my mind with relief. But above all, get me to appreciate the philosophy of... "Nothing is impossible when one indeed sets out to achieve." At undergraduate level, I set to have my BSc in 3 years but slid to 4 years due to wrong infomation availed to me. And also, I wanted to have a degree with a distinction, which I missed too. hahahahaa. Nevertheless, I got comfortable results that can take me to any university for postgraduate studies. I love UNISA, though sometimes, I do get some dissapointments with ill-informed staffs. Should I call them incompetent staff? Some of the staff working at UNISA call centres and some regional offices are not fit to be in positions they hold. Some think they do us students a favor by attending to us and our querries...I have had difficulties with the registration and accounts departments. Anyhow, I commend those who are doing a great job to keep UNISA's image shine. I will say keep up.

This is year 2010. Many people have set goals and objectives to achieve in this year. I have goals to achieve this year, too. I like challenging myself. I have registered for an Hons BSc Information Systems and I want to achieve this degree in one year of study. So I have registered for 10 modules. This is one of my big goals to achieve in year 2010. The workload seems challenging but I have faith that I will make it through. Anyone with the same ambition like mine? We can make it through.... NEVER SAY NEVER.... Please feel free to contact me on 078 954 1131 or bjnabusiu@hotmail.com.
Re: Year 2010 Challenge.
April 04, 2010 08:53AM
Also registered for 10 Modules and will pass them all !!!!.The limitations that exist in life are the ones you place on yourself !!!!
May 24, 2010 03:18PM
mmmm...I wonder if you guys are registered full time and also have work....keep up the gud spirit!!! GUDLUCK!
May 25, 2010 07:59AM
Thanks and goodluck too.
May 25, 2010 11:19AM
Hi Nabusiu

I have registered for 10 modules and i'm working, do you perhaps stay around Johannesburg so that we can form study group..

Rgds
Itha
May 25, 2010 07:45PM
Ithamoth1226, I do stay in Jhb. You are welcome to form a study a group. give me a shout on 078 954 1131
May 28, 2010 01:04PM
Hey all,
This message is very motivating ! I thought I was the only one to be faced to these communication issues ! I would like to advise one thing to students : If we keep on getting small and big communication entities among students, we will really be able to overcome many issues we are faced to. I really encourage this spirit of sharing informations, making study goups and so on. I am registering to IS III for non degree purpose and have spent around a year just because of lack of good informations. Can someone tell me if the INF462T is a year or Semester Module ?

Thanks
May 31, 2010 09:09AM
INF462T is a year module.
Regards.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login