Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Linux Technician

Posted by trinity 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Linux Technician
October 12, 2011 07:29PM
The company I work for is looking for a Linux technician. He/She must be fimiliar with routing, VPNs, proxies, firewalling, CUPS, LTSP. We are looking for someone who loves to tinker around with Linux and willing to learn and also perhaps be a team leader for the group of technicians currently employed. If anyone fits this profile and is interested, please inbox me.

The company is based in PMBurg (in KZN).

Thanks.
Re: Linux Technician
October 31, 2011 01:29PM
Hi!

My name is Todani Rendani and I am a third year student at UNISA. I've completed Linux on my second and third year and I am familiar with the concepts mentioned above and i would like to be considered a candidate for the post. My cell Number: 079 9927 233 e-mail: 43849695@mylife.unisa.ac.za

Thank you
November 01, 2011 07:23PM
Tendani, it would've been nice if you took care to follow a simple instruction: "...please inbox me"
November 02, 2011 09:13AM
basicgerm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tendani, it would've been nice if you took care to
> follow a simple instruction: "...please inbox me"

smiling bouncing smiley
November 02, 2011 02:48PM
It seems that unisa students in general have issues with reading instructions
November 08, 2011 08:55AM
Guys why do u have to kill Todani Rendani, our very own trinity failed to advertise the post where do we in-box her because she didn't provide the address
November 08, 2011 01:31PM
MOKIRI Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guys why do u have to kill Todani Rendani, our
> very own trinity failed to advertise the post
> where do we in-box her because she didn't provide
> the address
Use the 'PM' facility, it's the so-called "inbox" on these forums smile
November 12, 2011 08:25PM
Tedani, did u do linux at UNISA? myself doing computer science but never came across linux.
November 14, 2011 08:26AM
there is a bit of generic unix/linux in one of the 3rd year modules. About 2 pages of stuff. not enough to be able to do anything much though
November 16, 2011 02:31PM
Operating Systems second year for NDINL is 100% linux. (Just wrote the paper, waiting for results)
April 09, 2012 03:34PM
Ohhh spare me!...U aint got to be so conclusive and 'Bias' in ur statement. How many of UNISA students have u ever had an encounter with face-2-face?...or in regard to post in here?...and this is just one student out of millions...U dont have to be so judgemental...anyway,we know ur type. Change ur reasoning pls and relate like a normal human being...it's just an advise...aint offended with that and if u feel otherwise,u are number one on the list...ding!
April 09, 2012 03:37PM
thanx Cherokee...u r very correct. As u cn see,no one is indespensable...we all make mistakes...lol...and that doesnt mean we are dumb or so...ding!...lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login