Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Developers wanted

Posted by malcolm 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
February 16, 2010 03:34PM
We (http://tshwanedje.com/) are a growing company specializing primarily in software relating to human languages, with both a local and international client base.
We are based in Stellenbosch and are currently looking for new C++ developers.

Requirements: BSc Comp Sci and/or Computer/Electronic Engineering and/or 0-3 years experience and/or talent.
Some knowledge of any of the following would be helpful but is not necessary: Unicode, XML, wxWidgets, Lua, PHP, SQL, Finite State Networks
An interest in human languages and/or natural language processing would also be helpful, but is not required.
Candidates must be fast learners who take pride in their work and are able to work independently.

Salary negotiable based on skills and experience. Full-time or part-time positions available, but full-time preferred. Graduates or undergraduates may apply.

CV's or enquiries may be sent to jobs@tshwanedje.com
Re: Developers wanted
October 21, 2010 09:26AM
Hi Malcolm,

My name is Bonginkosi, I'm a student at UNISA, I'm doing Information technology (IT), I've seen the post but I dont qualify for it,
I'm wondering if I can get a chance to work for free to that Company, just to gain experience, I would be writing C++ by November, programming it enjoyable when you know how to do it, like me, I can work with it, my location is Durban, E-mail: bongx89@webmail.co.za

Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login