Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 3: JavaScript

Posted by croets 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment 3: JavaScript
May 13, 2010 03:53PM
Good day,
I'd like to know if I'm allowed to use other programs in Adobe's Suite to enhance my site. Example: If I insert .swf media file into my site, Dreamweaver automatically creates and attach a .js (javascript) file. Would you rather students use the javascript examples from the maskerskills and create their own scripts for enhancing effects? smile
Mac
Re: Assignment 3: JavaScript
May 14, 2010 06:54AM
This course is about you writing the code - not Dreamweaver smiling smiley So you can include it if you want, but none of it (including visual appearance) would count.
Anonymous User
May 27, 2010 03:09PM
Hi Mac, just want to clear this up, if we use java effects but do so using dreamweaver will this not count for marks?
I've completed my assignment 3 using my own topic, but hesitant to hand in as not sure what I need to do to ensure a good result,
what are we marked on is it overall content and usabiltity of site, or what code is used to generate it?
Mac
May 27, 2010 05:48PM
Usability most important - content secondary. Code as well - does it all work is more important than "correct" code - that is behind the screen and you cannot become accomplished in a few months. So do not be hesitant - it will need to be really bad for you to get a poor mark. But keep this assignment saved somewhere - then look back at it in 5 years and cringe at the look of it thumbs up smiley That is the journey, and we just put you on that road. We have been there as well, so we understand!
Anonymous User
May 29, 2010 01:54PM
Thanks! im stuggling with one thing now, my tooltip works when I test in my browser but when I upload it onto the web it displays my tooltip text on the top of the screen not over the image like its supposed to? how do i fix this?
Anonymous User
May 29, 2010 02:10PM
Can I give u my link and would you be able to tell me if anything is wrong before I submitt it?
May 29, 2010 11:56PM
Must it be in english or can it be in a other language
Mac
May 30, 2010 11:26AM
Why don't you post your code here?

English please.
May 30, 2010 03:50PM
Because the company is an afrikaans school
Mac
May 31, 2010 06:42AM
Oh. OK, do it in Afrikaans.
Anonymous User
May 31, 2010 09:45AM
dsphotography.freevar.com/photo.html
Mac
June 01, 2010 06:44AM
That is not your code - that is a URL...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login