Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam Post-Mortem

Posted by Measel 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Exam Post-Mortem
November 12, 2010 01:32PM
So, how did everyone find the exam?
I thought it was fair... many of the questions came out of the tutorial letters.
Re: Exam Post-Mortem
November 15, 2010 06:04PM
I agree it was pretty fair so glad they didnt focus on those millions of different protocols, but some of the questions were a bit tricky if you didnt read them correctly
November 18, 2010 07:46AM
I missed the exam due to the change of date. Has anyone got past exam papers or can remember any of the exam questions to help me prepare please?
November 18, 2010 09:43AM
They didnt ask much about the OSI model or about the different protocols. But not to say they wont ask it in the suppl exams ..
The did cover most of the work, ask a lot of short questions, we got a picture of Sattelites and had to answer q's on GEO, MEO ect and some on power
they also didnt ask much about the steps for upgrading , did get a mcq about hardware upgrade if I remember correctly
Best is realy to study all the prescibed work, I know it is a lot!
The exam was all in all fair if you studied and most of the questions where straightforward. There were one or two that were a bit "tricky" - read what they ask
February 04, 2011 12:59PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login