Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Date for Assignment 1

Posted by DotKhoza 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
February 21, 2010 09:41PM
Hi, Mac.

I finally received the long awaited study material.

On the 15th of February I received an sms saying "1st semester assignments with submission date before the 5th of March may be submitted until 5 March. Dates for other assignments remain unchanged."

Am I correct to assume that the 5th of March is the new due date for Assignment 1? Seeing that it was due on the 15th of February and I only received the study material on the 20th?

Regards
Tshepo

A Successful Nature Inspires Other People...
avatar Re: Date for Assignment 1
February 23, 2010 04:18AM
Have you ever noticed that it often helps to research all the posts before starting a thread?

All my fears and worries were laid to rest when I read this Post.

Thanks for clarifying, Mac

March 05, 2010 11:21PM
I submitted the second part of my assignment at 23h11 on the 5th of March and I got this warning from the myunisa site:

"110: The assignment has been ACCEPTED, but is late. See your tutorial for closing date."

I would like to confirm that I should ignore the message like it says on the myunisa site. right?

regards
Tshepo

Mac
Re: Date for Assignment 1
March 10, 2010 03:24PM
I know they have extended it, so I think their warning is presumptuous smiling smiley Do not fear - it is accepted.
March 10, 2010 03:59PM
Thanks

practical difficulties
May 04, 2010 08:51PM
Under the catalogue section,you find REVIEW.There is no listing of review put by customer.There is no green dot nor red dot showing.Under SPECIAL,there is no display of any product on the drop down list.please assist me.
No green or red dot
May 04, 2010 10:15PM
Under the module section,there is no red or green dot for me to see the various payment options.please help.
Mac
May 05, 2010 11:21AM
Payment fixed. You may have to start over - fortunately I see you have noty added too much yet.

Did you add a dummy review by a customer front-end?
May 06, 2010 03:39PM
Hi,

Sorry for being picky, but what is difficult in starting a new thread for a new topic? Is it really wise to start a thread called "prac difficulty" inside a thread about assignment 1? or to talk about dots relating to the prac inside assignment 1?

Regards

Tshepo

New product
May 07, 2010 06:26AM
Dear Mac under catalogue/category/product,l have put in the categories but on the new product section,no products are seen in the drop down list.please help.
Mac
May 07, 2010 07:00AM
Yes -please start a new topic - else this get too long and it is unorderly...

Fistly, how can banana, egg etc be categories? They are products. You would have fruits as a category, and under fruits you can have apples, mangos etc. Dairy, you would have eggs, cheese etc/
Secondly, you create categories. Click ont he category you want to add a product. Click to add a product to that category.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login