Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs downUNISA EXAM DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE.

Posted by jmnguni 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
thumbs downUNISA EXAM DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE.
May 11, 2010 09:45AM
I couldn't make it to exam room primarly because of being late with 5 minutes. Pretoria show ground gates were closed. It couldn't believe it. It was horrible, a complete joke. confused smiley
Mac
Re: thumbs downUNISA EXAM DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE.
May 11, 2010 10:18AM
I must say I think it is unfair. I understand why they do it, but it happens. It took me nearly two hours to work this morning.
There is no re-exam, so I can only suggest and will allow you to write the exam November. It may cost you re-registration fees only.
May 11, 2010 10:51AM
Thanks a lot, Mac. That will do however how much does it cost to re-register?smile
avatar Re: thumbs downUNISA EXAM DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE.
May 11, 2010 12:25PM
Now I know why I was the only student writing the exam for this course...sad smiley

Hey, Jabu, I am sorry you could not make it on time. I was also panicking when I could not find parking and the clock was ticking because I knew about what had happened last week and I also got an SMS to say that we would not be allowed in if we were late. I was fortunate enough to find it eventually at about 8:19 and it was not too far to run to the exam hall. I made it there at 08:25.

Regards
Tshepo

A Successful Nature Inspires Other People...
Mac
May 11, 2010 03:04PM
You will have to find that out from Ms Havenga.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login