Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am mad at Unisa Exams Department its one of a kind!!!!!

Posted by Event Horizon 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
I am mad at Unisa Exams Department its one of a kind!!!!!
May 08, 2010 11:31AM
Hi guys,hope you are well.Here is the story of my encounter with the third kind called Unisa Exams Department.

If you remember I put a post on this forum about my text book not having been supplied. It had been sent to a different post office from what I was told-long story but anyway I eventually got it. As a result of this text book mix-up and delay I submitted my assignments 1 & 2 late. About a month or so ago Unisa Exams Department sent me an sms and then a letter to the effect that my assignments were received late so I had failed to gain admission for the E-commerce exam. In plain english I was barred from sitting for the exam. Naturally I stopped all preparations for this exam and the practical because there was no point anymore.
Last night I received an sms from Unisa to check on My Unisa because there had been an ammendment on my exam admission status. I checked My Unisa this morning and ....you guessed right I am now allowed to write the exam!!! Now where on earth did that come from,nothing has changed from the time they denied me exam entry till now so how have I suddenly become elligible to write the exam? I should be relieved that I will be able to write but today is saturday and exam is this coming monday morning and practical is due on 15 May ( in 6 days time ), how on earth do I prepare? I know my assignments were late but this decision to admit me for the exam could have been made at the time they told me I couldnt write because they had the very same information which they used to make this decision last night,I didnt supply anything new to them . I feel sooooooo let down, I feel like strangling someone there at the exams department, I thank God for their sake that they are bits and bytes away at the other end of some telephone or fibre optic cable.

Enough of the tales of my regretable encounters with people of less than acceptable competence. I SURE WISH ALL YOU GUYS THE VERY BEST IN YOUR EXAM AND IN THE PRACTICAL.May clicks be plentiful in your e-commerce stores when you go online real time, may cartloads of success be all yours on the Internet.

Off to my book I go to prepare for the exam on monday, doing things last minute like this is like trying to fatten the cow at the market place where you are selling it!

Amazing internet marketing tips & strategies in a FREE e-book, download now, no signup required http://www.supertips.com/ultimate/x/?id=5172
avatar Re: I am mad at Unisa Exams Department its one of a kind!!!!!
May 12, 2010 07:51AM
Sorry to read about your encounters. Are you going to register for the 2nd Semester? You could still be allowed to write in November. How much it will cost? Ask Ms Havenga.

A Successful Nature Inspires Other People...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login