Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Task 1C-1

Posted by carica 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Task 1C-1
February 21, 2010 10:39PM
a) I see more people surfing the internet, in the past, Twitter and Facebook, wasn’t known, and now, so many of my friends are on these social networks.Kids are also trained from a young age on computers.

b)Nowadays the internet is not so slow anymore, I can upload or download more info, a lot quicker.

c)People are selling and buying more products on the Internet e.g BidorBuy and Gumtree, and I’ve done it aswel, in the past, I would have thought doing it in person is better, but selling it online is so much easier.

d) The internet has grown in terms of advertising. It’s easy to determine, who is interested in your site, that can be verified by the amount of clicks to your sight, that also has a huge effect on who’s interested in your products that you are selling.

e)The internet is so much more interactive, I love it, you can see, hear, watch and learn from it, and web-developers do this by using applets and plug-ins, it makes “surfing” on the internet so much more interactive.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login