Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 3, Question 2.1

Posted by ian.coetzer 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment 3, Question 2.1
June 09, 2009 08:38PM
Hi,

I need some pointers, I have read the study material but I'm for some reason battling with the following, can someone please point me to the sections in the textbook that will explain these to me and make me understand what I have to do exactly?

At the bottom of question 2.1 They ask for the following:

Note that you must use both usability testing and heuristic evaluation as evaluation
approaches, i.e. you will be using a hybrid (or combined) evaluation methodology.
Re: Assignment 3, Question 2.1
June 10, 2009 06:53PM
Wow, this is truly one of the quietest forums I have ever experienced in my UNISA career.
Come on write me a line and at least say hi smiling smiley

I know there are more students like myself out there .... I hope ...
July 17, 2009 09:59AM
Hi ian.
Sorry, only started with the assignment now.
I think the main problem is a lack of practical examples...
In the textbook they apply all these test etc on physical objects ... not stuff like applications and websites.
I'm really battling with this subject.
July 17, 2009 11:36AM
Hi guys...

Have any of you got back any of your assignments? I wonder how long we going to have to wait for them...hopefully we get them before the exams! And I wonder if the structure of the exam will be similar to that of the assignments. I have read this forum on previous occasions and I know a lot of people walk out the exam thinking they aced it, but then get a completely different mark - makes me kinda nervous!
July 20, 2009 08:36AM
Hi,

They have marked 2 and I think I have at least one of them back by mail.

Bye
July 20, 2009 12:17PM
I havent received any back, and have no marks for one or two...now Im starting to get worried...
avatar Re: Assignment 3, Question 2.1
July 20, 2009 01:09PM
ian.coetzer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
>
> They have marked 2 and I think I have at least one
> of them back by mail.
>
> Bye

Yip , both my assignments have been marked as well and i got Assignment 1 back. smile
July 20, 2009 11:27PM
I got assignment 1 back, but 2 haven't been marked yet...
Anonymous User
July 21, 2009 10:42AM
Hi guys, I just started Studying towards my Bsc and I am planing to register for INF302-E next, can any1 tell me how this module is? What is it about?
July 21, 2009 10:53AM
Basically INF320-E is similar to INF120-E but more in depth. ( I think INF120-E is a prerequisite for INF320-E ?!).
If you haven't passed INF120-E yet then i suggest you do that first before registering for this module.
Unisa's subjects and syllabus of the Calender should give you a summary of this module ... smile
July 28, 2009 10:04PM
Hey Ian

Seems like you are the most active user on this forum,

Probably a bit late but I am only starting with assignment 3 now, Got 1 and 2 back, 90% & 75%

There is a lot of reading involved with this subject, did you manage to get any previous tut’s ? …

What other subjects are you doing?

Happy studying, I just cant get my self going with this one !!

C
spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login