Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hello?

Posted by 36187844 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Hello?
February 13, 2009 03:07PM
Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello...?
Mmm... hope I'm not the only person doing this subject...
February 13, 2009 03:45PM
Nope. I just haven't started yet. How are you experiencing it so far? This is an exciting module but up to now I've had a few more urgent modules that needed my attention.

What language will you use for this module? I'll be using Python.
February 16, 2009 08:32AM
Hi Guys,

I registered over the weekend. My final registration is not completed so I don't have access to the tutorial letters.

Can someone please mail them to me lloyd.moodley@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Hello?
February 17, 2009 04:46PM
Hi every one...

I'm not really new to this course. I've tried it last year but couldn't get my sup exam mark to 50 or more smiling smiley

Could this mean that we are the only students registered for this course or others don't know about this type of forums?
fen
February 24, 2009 04:50PM
Hi,

This is also not the first time I have registered for this subject. I have struggled a bit previously. Is there anyone registered for this subject that is in the Randburg or surrounding areas that would be keen on working together to pass this subject?

Thanks
Drew
February 24, 2009 05:09PM
I am registered for this subject (first time) and will be contributing where I can.
May 12, 2009 11:28AM
What!? we need to pick a language to do this in? WTF!!! Very interesting subject though...

There is a lot of students that do not know about the forum, or who don't have Internet.
May 12, 2009 03:59PM
36187844 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What!? we need to pick a language to do this in?

I posted that before I started. It doesn't look like we actually have to submit code for any assignment.
May 12, 2009 05:35PM
Assignment 2 question 4 required a program, mind you I didn't even do that question smiling smiley
May 14, 2009 08:29AM
Same here Steven,

There is not enough info to really work out what needs to be done to write a program.

We don't know what language / syntax to use etc...

I tried to work it out from the other sample programs in the text book; but it just got too crazy for me.
Anonymous User
May 18, 2009 11:27AM
Though I havent done Question 4 of assignment 2, I'm still gonna give it a go and maybe I'll submit it if I can finish it today(still havent submitted Assignment 2), for those who also want to give it a go, the following might help

Writing a web crawler
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login