Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unisa told me to send assg 3 again!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
Unisa told me to send assg 3 again!!!
September 02, 2006 05:38PM
I have received an email from unisa that they have cancelled my third assignment for cos311 because they are not able to print it.i wanted to know how should it resend it and where. Moreover unisa does not accept assignments after 31st august.will you accept mine? Am not to be blamed on all this because I have send my assihnments before the due date and as I was expected to do.also assignment 3 was supposed to be given in zip file but the lecturer has asked me to print it and send by post.then how will it be tested? i will be thankful if someone could answer me quickly because i am getting worried over all this stuff
Anonymous User
Re: Unisa told me to send assg 3 again!!!
September 14, 2006 01:54PM
May be the assignment section is not aware that assignment 03 is a special assignment and we have special instructions for loading it.
What is important is whether the copy of assignment loaded on http://osprey.unisa.ac.za/bobj/upload has been received correctly.
I also got the same problem saying that "the copy received on sol ... ".
Liase with the lecturer and/or send by courier a copy of the source program on CD + a hard copy of the program + a copy of the mail from UNISA. This is the advice I can give.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login