Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Final days

Posted by bobj 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Final days
July 25, 2006 02:49PM
For those of you who don't know, I all be leaving UNISA at the end of this month to take up employment at the CSIR.

Its been fun working with this group and I hope you continue to use the forum in the build up to the exams. I have been particularly impressed with your willingness and ability to help one another. Keep it up. I will try and look in from time to time until someone clobbers my password - meanwhile I'm still around till Monday.

regards
Bob
Anonymous User
Re: Final days
July 25, 2006 04:40PM
Thanks for all your help

Wish you well at CSIR
July 25, 2006 10:18PM
Well ... as a final boon befitting your illustrious track record in this forum, would you mind looking at my naming service problem in the next thread?

Miserere ...
July 26, 2006 08:03AM
In the 5 years I have been studying at UNISA I can definitely say that you have been the most approachable and accessible lecturer (Oops, senior lecturer) in all that time.

I have received more assistance from you in this one module than I have received in all the other modules combined.

You will be sorely missed. Good luck for the future and thank you once again. Lionel.
July 26, 2006 08:35AM
Yes, Bob thx for all the help throughout the year. You will be sorely missed.

Regards,

Werner
Anonymous User
July 27, 2006 10:01AM
Sir BobJ, you leaving UNISA is a tragedy.This forum will certainly wont be the same without you, I hope you know how much we appreciate the extra effort you put in inorder to reduce our frustration.

I wish you the best in your endeavor Sir Bobj, i know you will succeed cause you are an expert and always will be.
July 28, 2006 05:42PM
[stunned silence]...... sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login