Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

final results out yet?

Posted by spitfire 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
December 12, 2009 07:29AM
anyone got their final results?

Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they are trying to get ideas.
- Paula Poundstone
avatar Re: final results out yet?
December 12, 2009 02:58PM
not me. bloody hell.
Re: final results out yet?
December 13, 2009 09:25AM
Can someone from Unisa please let us know when the results will be "out" considering we already knew our results after leaving the exam centre.

The last thing I need is for this waste of time module to waste more of my time because of problems.
December 14, 2009 02:57PM
i don't have mine either. Shame they take so long considering most people finished their exams months ago
December 14, 2009 07:07PM
My result changed to "Absent from examination", is anyone else getting this or they lost my mark
December 14, 2009 08:19PM
94% here

Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they are trying to get ideas.
- Paula Poundstone
December 15, 2009 09:56AM
So they've lost my mark then. Anyone else experience a 0% and supplementary test available where there should be a mark
December 16, 2009 01:25PM
On my examination results I get: Supplementary Examination Dept. Requirements
Sent in my results in time and got the certificate before the due date.

Do anyone know what this could be?
December 16, 2009 06:21PM
I think your case is like mine ... someone didn't submit our results to UNISA and now we have to deal with it. I've had a lost mark once and it took me over a year to fix it. I've emailed every single email listed in the 101 letter plus the exams office. I suggest you do the same.
December 17, 2009 08:17AM
This is really Pathetic!!!!!! I submitted my result's on the 15th of July received the certificate not long after that and now my results status....... Supplementary Examination Dept. Requirements.
Now when you phone CEM lecture's now answer... PATHETIC I say
December 17, 2009 08:46AM
Mine changed to Supplementary Examination Dept. Requirements as well.

I finished exams 2 weeks before the deadline.

I will have to do the emailing as well, thanks. But I need my degree confirmation in Feb.
December 17, 2009 10:22AM
I feel your pain! I'm in the same boat as well, and I can't get a competent person on the phone that knows what's going on !!!

--
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. (Albert Einstein)
December 17, 2009 10:36AM
I'm unable to get anyone on the phone. There was a reply from Gloria on my email but not very useful. She didn't read what I was saying and just told me to wait until the 21st. I guess some people don't know the difference between an outstanding result and a supplementary (FAIL)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login