Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what do you do once you get your certificate?

Posted by lhristov 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
what do you do once you get your certificate?
July 31, 2009 12:18PM
Is there anything I need to do after receiving my certificate? Do I mail it to UNISA?
avatar Re: what do you do once you get your certificate?
July 31, 2009 06:22PM
I was also wondering that. I don't see the results on my academic record yet. I've sent an email according to page 64 of tut 101.

Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they are trying to get ideas.
- Paula Poundstone
Re: what do you do once you get your certificate?
August 01, 2009 09:53AM
Mine aren't showing either. I just found this in the 101 on page 30 "Keep the returned logbook and certificate in a safe place; do NOT send it to UNISA." And also in 104 page 7: "your final results will be published along with the exam results for the rest of UNISA. The final date is 21 December 2009 for the release of results from UNISA system."
So I guess when you get your certificate you just wait for the end of year to get official results.
August 03, 2009 09:49PM
Keep your certificate - use it as crap paper for all UNISA cares. Will be loaded only onto their system end of year. They love to keep you in suspense. But do keep your log book - very important as its your only proof you finished.

So how does it feel to be ICDL compliant ... LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------
Don't Assume Everything is a Nail Just Because You Have a Really Big Hammer
August 29, 2009 02:36PM
Man I can't find anyone to talk to! I called all the cem101 numbers, I want to get that stuff on my academic record ASAP so I can go get my matric exemption cert. But I just keep being forwarded forever...

Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they are trying to get ideas.
- Paula Poundstone
Re: what do you do once you get your certificate?
August 19, 2011 12:54PM
please i stays in jburg looking for icdl test centres
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login