Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lecturers email address

Posted by sekuru 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
lecturers email address
May 07, 2008 05:15PM
Please can you provide me with the lecturers email address?
thx
Anonymous User
Re: lecturers email address
May 08, 2008 11:43AM
I don't think there is a lecturer as yet. the one who did this subject last year left
May 08, 2008 11:47AM
So who do I send emails to about questions ,that I have ?
May 08, 2008 11:56AM
Hmmmm...good question mate!

I have this subject too this year, and I have completed my first Assignment - just wondering WHO is going to mark it?

Any UNISA staff out there??

HELLOOOOOOOO <echo>..<echo>....<echo>.........<echo>......
Anonymous User
May 08, 2008 12:23PM
lecturers usually don't read these forums so its a waste saying anything to them here.

what questions do you have regarding the assignments? they are pretty straightforward?
May 08, 2008 12:25PM
Well i need the assignment 1 questions as i bought the incorrect book. Can you send the questions to me?
F
May 08, 2008 01:40PM
I've just sent you the questions for assignment one to your email address.
May 08, 2008 01:43PM
Super .. thx Nanice
June 23, 2008 11:42AM
Hi guys!

Ok, I have contacted the department and Dr. E Naggsam (mind the spelling) is apparently still contracted to this module for 2008, although he is not at UNISA anymore.

I have phoned just about every COS/INF lecturer to see if they can help me, but to no avail - no one has his email address or contact details.

This morning, I contacted a Me. Sharon Baxter (012 429 6817). As I understand, she is the secretary for Prof Venter (head of school of computing?).

Now, she was very helpful and I hope she will return with some answers to this problem we are all facing, or is it just me that has a concern as to when our assignments will be marked and returned?

Does anyone have any additional info we can work with - or contact info for our lecturer.

Thanks guys. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Francois
June 26, 2008 03:38PM
I have had this problem with more than one subject. COS407 seem to be without a lecturer too so I guess we are on our own. Seriously considering asking for my money back, dont know what we pay for
Anonymous User
June 27, 2008 11:11AM
cos407 does have a lecturer - she is contracted in by unisa.

her email address is:

arina.britz@meraka.org.za

she does reply - she is doing cos460 as well and I have received replies from her.

goodluck with cos419's lecturer though... btw, last year they didn't bother markign the assignments properly. they just checked how many questions you answered and then gave you some arbitrary marks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login