Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Task IC-1, Question 1:

Posted by Melize 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Task IC-1, Question 1:
July 29, 2008 02:39AM
In my opinion, I think that the Internet is definitely moving towards a future of wireless connection.
Land lines will only exist to support this fast growing culture.
In effect, connecting to the Internet will become more affordable, faster and much more user friendly.
This will encourage people to interact with friends and family, government organizations, banks, businesses and even to download free software or view broadcasts over the Internet. The possibilities are endless !
The whole world is shifting towards a lifestyle where the Internet and computer literacy plays an essential role in day-to-day life. Schools are supporting these fundamentals by implementing curriculums that cover a broad spectrum of knowledge and skills, and where scholars are educated on a fairly high level.
I will not be surprised if everyday life can be managed and organized through the use of the Internet in the future. Imagine setting you sprinkler system, or being able to cook that meal from your office chair.
Some appliances with a timer can be manually programmed to perform certain tasks at a set time.
Won’t life be a lot easier if we can “communicate with them” via the Internet?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login