Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What's happening with UNISA??

Posted by chayolle 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
What's happening with UNISA??
September 25, 2006 11:52AM
Hi everyone,

I would like to know what the hell is happening with UNISA and specially with this module. From what I read on the forum I think that most of us have not received their mark for the 4th assignment yet and we are almost in october. As the exam is the 1st nov I think that all of you have started thier revision. The thing is that we don't have the correction for the 4th assignment which I believe is an important one because of its content (I did this module last year and obtained 46 after the supp so I know what is the exam about..), we also did not received the exam tutorial letter. I'm asking a single question, how can we be prepared correctly for a difficult exam without the needed essential material? I think that even if we receive the tutorial matter by next week it will be too late for a correct revision as we certainly are not doing only this module...For me UNISA, and specially the COS214 lecturers have failed in teaching us what should be taught...and have not given us what we need to pass this exam...

Awaiting for your reaction guys...hope you share my frustration...

Laurent
Anonymous User
Re: What's happening with UNISA??
September 25, 2006 07:46PM
Frustrated too! angry smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login