Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam Tutorial letter

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
Exam Tutorial letter
September 20, 2006 07:01AM
Anyone has an idea when we are going to receive the exam tutorial letter? I'm anxiously waiting for them so that I can start preparing a strategy to answer the questions. I don't know but I think it's important that we get to know the paper format!

regards
dean
Re: Exam Tutorial letter
September 21, 2006 02:22PM
I haven't received something either. I'm stressing about this. It's a load of work and with all the other subjects combined it's hard to find time to get some code done! I want to know what and how much code we need to write and how much OO design theory there is going to be. Sure it's easy to apply the OO in simple code, but if we need to implement a lot of the API on top of that it's going to be very hard to remember it all. Having only one day to revise in the exams is not going to help winking smiley

Seeing it's 3 hours I can't see that it would be huge programs though. Probably more class interface related stuff. Would be nice to get some clarity on this.
Anonymous User
September 22, 2006 03:30PM
hey guys, the exam tut letter is 102. check it out for download at the resources link...
September 22, 2006 04:06PM
No idea how I missed that... I didn't recieve it in the mail though.

Thanks mate.
Anonymous User
September 26, 2006 02:42PM
The source of all the confusion is that the exam tut is only on
MyUnisa and not on Osprey. I only check Osprey and had I not read this
thread, I would not be aware that there is an exam tut letter available.
Anonymous User
September 26, 2006 04:29PM
Howzit guys,

yeah just to let you know. there are alot of problems with the filing systems they have going at the moment. Thing is that the lecturer's have to upload it themselves i think. Not sure how it works, but you got to check both osprey and myunisa for updates to tut letters.

anyhow, all the best for the exams.

cheers...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login